rules: in a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. tag ten friends, including me, so i’ll see your list. make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
- A Wrinkle In Time by Madelaine L’Engle
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- The Road to Paris by Nikki Grimes
- The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
↳ 120+ hq gifs of jamie blackley, best known for his role as adam wilde in if i stay. there’a bunch of these gifs that belong to me, and i edited/cropped some of them to make them hq, small/medium, or brighter. there should be no repeats, but i apologize in advance if you find any. please like if you found this helpful!